We seek to maximize total returns, after taxes and , to our clients by taking advantage of the opportunities provided when markets periodically misprice assets.
Our investment objective is to maximize total after-tax returns for our clients through capital appreciation, andfrom and interest, consistent with reasonable .
- People that work to make money.
- Independent thinkers that expect us to occasionally disagree with them in order to be mutually successful.
- Referral partners who use us to manage money for their clients and that provide services to our clients.
- Investing is a business and a profession; not a game or a gamble.
- is based on three assumptions that MUST be true in order for it to be useful.
- Annual gifting is a powerful and under- utilized estate planning tool.
- have to account for when calculating and company values.
- 529 plans are good tax avoidance products but can be flawed investment vehicles if you aren’t careful.
Data as of 06/30/2019 (Preliminary).
For managed account clients, our fees are 1.00% on the first million, 0.50% on the remainder, annually.
* The S&P 500 is a widely recognized, unmanaged index of common. The figures for the S&P 500 reflect all reinvested but do not reflect any deductions for fees, expenses, or taxes. One cannot invest directly in an index.
**(CPI) – As of May 2019 – U.S. CPI Urban Consumers NSA (Non-Seasonally Adjusted), Index. The tracks the prices paid by urban consumers for goods and services and is generally accepted as a measure of price . Price affects consumers’ .
Consolidated performance withand other reinvested. Performance figures reflect the deduction of broker commission expenses and the deduction of investment advisory fees. Such fees are described in Part II of the adviser’s Form ADV. The advisory fees and any other expenses incurred in the management of the investment advisory account will reduce the client’s return. It should not be assumed that recommendations made in the future will be profitable or will equal the performance of the above accounts. A list of all security recommendations made within the past twelve months is available upon request.